Human centered design
Solving real world problems for real people is at the core of what we do. We employ user experience research practices to generate a clear understanding of your customers motivations and behaviour, in turn creating a tailored experience for the user and a valuable product.
Core user research services
Understanding pains & opportunities
We use user interviews, user testing and various design thinking workshops to gain insight into the thoughts, feelings and behaviours of your customers.
- Contextual enquiries, surveys, user tests and more
- In person and remote user research
- Competitive landscape & SWOT analysis
Improving products doesn’t happen by chance, it’s the result of a methodological approach to user testing. We approach usability tests with a high degree of respect and empathy.
- Qualitative and quantitative insights
- Experience satisfaction & completion rates
- Accessibility, diversity and ease of use
Create, test, learn and improve. During the process we create designs at different levels of detail and aim to capture feedback at each iteration.
- Develop pricing and product strategies
- Stand out with a unique visual aesthetic & brand voice
- Craft highly effective USPs and target qualified customers
Journey maps & Personas
To visualise a user’s current or desired future state we use a variety of design artefacts. For example, Journey maps help convey customers actions & feelings when using a service.
- User flows, user stories, journey maps + more
- Translating user research into visual design artefacts
- Understanding user actions, touch-points and motivations
Improved market position
Approaching your project with customer-centric techniques has the potential to increase your competitiveness in your particular industry.
Understand your users
The user research process is an excellent opportunity to delve into your customer base and hear about wants, needs and frustrations from them directly.
Leading on from understanding your users, you may just learn something new about your customer base or about your product itself.
Developing a product that customers want to come back to and share with others is the aim of the game. We want to help you create a product and brand that does just this.
Companies we’ve helped through in-depth user research
We’ve Archistar prepare their technical software for overseas markets. The process involved over 10 interviews with property professionals across the US, UK and Australia.
Compare and Connect
Compare & connect, Australia’s largest B2B utility connection service, hired us to redesign their consumer brand & website which involved a series of consumer interviews.