Finding opportunity in user needs and pain points
Human centered design
Solving real world problems for real people is at the core of what we do. We employ user experience research practices to generate a clear understanding of your customers motivations and behaviour, in turn creating a tailored experience for the user and a valuable product.
Core User Research services
Understanding pains & opportunities
We use user interviews, user testing and various design thinking workshops to gain insight into the thoughts, feelings and behaviours of your customers.
- Contextual enquiries, surveys, user tests and more
- In person and remote user research
- Competitive landscape & SWOT analysis
Improving products doesn’t happen by chance, it’s the result of a methodological approach to user testing. We approach usability tests with a high degree of respect and empathy.
- Qualitative and quantitative insights
- Experience satisfaction & completion rates
- Accessibility, diversity and ease of use
Create, test, learn and improve. During the process we create designs at different levels of detail and aim to capture feedback at each iteration.
- Develop pricing and product strategies
- Stand out with a unique visual aesthetic & brand voice
- Craft highly effective USPs and target qualified customers
Journey maps & Personas
To visualise a user’s current or desired future state we use a variety of design artefacts. For example, Journey maps help convey customers actions & feelings when using a service.
- User flows, user stories, journey maps + more
- Translating user research into visual design artefacts
- Understanding user actions, touch-points and motivations
Our User Research Projects
Tank Stream Labs
Where a community becomes a catalyst for game-changing ideas
Rethinking how we find & hire photographers