Solving users problem with helpful & delightful interactions
Acquire, engage & retain
Building great companies means having customers that value and use your product. Creating value for customers is a result of understanding and solving problems in a simple and delightful way. Our UX process uses human centered design principles to address burning pain points and tap into users motivations and behaviours.
Core UX design services
Helping formulate core values
We love understanding problems and research & data analysis help us objectively do so. We use a variety of research & analysis tools that can be tailored to your scope.
- Customer interviews and user tests
- Insight artefacts like affinity maps, card sorting & maps
- Use of data analysis tools like google analytics
Information architecture & hierarchy
There’s often multiple problems and solutions. We use insights to determine high frequency & high value tasks and jobs-to-be done by the user then prioritise.
- Prioritisation matrix and workshop facilitation
- Primary, secondary & tertiary information
- Labelling, order considerations and diagraming
User flows, prototyping & ideation design
We bring our insights into action and create valuable initial deliverables. Our aim is to keep our users in mind as we begin to ideate and etch out the initial framework for the product.
- Site maps, user flows, diagrams and data visualisation
- Brand & colour guidelines for internal & external stakeholders
- Differentiating from competitors with unique colour palettes
Usability & user testing
We use design to get results which means creating intuitive solutions. Testing our designs through user testing of our low cost prototypes is an efficient way to gain feedback quickly.
- Remote or in person user tests
- Designing to web & application usability standards
- Testing, capturing insights and iterating